The purchase of a Rincon Press includes 15% OFF impression dies for 3 months AFTER the press is paid in full. To begin receiving this discount, complete your order for the Rincon Press first, then place a separate order for the impression dies. REMEMBER: To receive this discount you MUST be logged in to your account.
The purchase of this press also includes a $250 shipping allowance. (Final shipping cost will be determined before your press ships and will vary by location. You will be invoiced for excess shipping charges if freight fees exceed $250.) This allowance has no cash value, and the price of the press will not be adjusted if you pick up locally.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please email us at [email protected] for freight quote BEFORE PURCHASING. The motor we sell is wired to 110v. To ensure you do not damage the motor, you are responsible for either ensuring you have 110v power OR for purchasing a converter. Potter USA is not responsible for motor issues due to incompatible power sources.
- Height: 18-7/16"
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 13"
- Height and Width of Working Area: 4-11/16" (H) x 6" (W)
- Upper and Lower Platen Measurements: 6" x 4"
- Weight of Press Frame with Cylinder: 115 lbs
- Weight of Electric Motor/Pump: 75 lbs without oil
- Total Weight of Press Frame and Pump (without oil): 190 lbs.
- Electric Motor/Pump: 19-1/2" x 15" x 14"
- Approx. Space Needed on Workbench for Press and Motor: 35" x 20"
- 5000 psi gauge included (will only need 3000 psi for any tools we sell). Watch Kevin discuss psi here: (40:25 mark) https://www.facebook.com/kevin.potter.12935/videos/545339920881737/?idorvanity=1253577991351417
- Cylinder: 2" stroke (you WILL need spacers, 3-4 qty.)
- Current aluminum spacers work with this press. Insert them lengthwise into the press, rather than horizontally.
- Parts are zinc plated to prevent rust. The base will be powder-coated black. Cylinder and pump colors may vary. The handle/pump/electric cylinder may be different than what appears in photos. You cannot choose a color.
- The press does NOT need to be bolted down, but can be if desired.
- The lower platen is bolted to the cylinder to prevent tipping.
- The press frame DOES NOT flex.
- Lifetime warranty on press frame, 2-year warranty on the cylinder and other parts.
If you already own an electric press from Potter USA, you'll be able to attach that motor to this press. If this is something you're interested in, please send an email to [email protected] c/o Adolfo, and include a photo of your current press setup.
Layaway is available for this press: https://potterusa.com/rincon-press-layaway
**This press may not accommodate some extra-large pancake dies (some box pancake dies, etc.), but we will be redesigning the pancake dies moving forward so they will work with this press.
Links to Kevin talking about this newly designed press (in our Facebook Group, Potter People):