This die is 1 inch in diameter. This is an intricate die and can be difficult to remove the cut piece from the die, but it works. Just have patience!
One of our first dies we made was this flower, brought to us by Shelli. She makes lots of flowers and asked us to make this one. Now it is in two sizes - large and small. So many people like this die it's always going to be around!
Potter USA Pancake Die Information:
- The pancake dies are designed to cut non-ferrous metal (copper, silver, brass, gold, nickel) 20 gauge and thicker to about 16 gauge.
- They work best when the metal is hard. If the metal is too soft, you will get a burr and it will be difficult to remove your part from the die. DO NOT ANNEAL METAL FIRST.
- The dies only work in one direction - with words FACE DOWN
- I will send them to you pre-sprung so that you know where to put the metal.
- If you use metal that is too thick or too thin, it is possible to damage the die.
- As long as you stay within the recommended gauges, the dies should last you many years under normal use.